Sang Hyun Je

Sang Hyun Je



                                                                     Sang Hyun Je

ResearcherID: D-7022-2015

E-mail: shje9 [at] kaist.ac.kr

   PhD Student

   Hometown: Republic of Korea

   Joined group: 2012
Education

2011 - B.Sc in Chemical Engineering, Sungkyunkwan University

Message: I was born in Seoul, Republic of Korea. I joined to the Sungkyunkwan university as an undergraduate student in 2008 and my major was Chemical Engineering. During the undergraduate period, my primary interest was energy science, in particular, solar energy conversion. I strongly believe that energy is very essential part of our life and the renewable energy technologies will be powerful industry in future. Therefore, I applied to the Graduate School of Energy, Envinronment, Water and Sustainability (EEWS) at KAIST and at the beginning of this year, I joined Prof. Ali Coskun`s research group. I am currently working on the development of porous 3D-carbon nanoarchitectures. I am very excited about my project. If you are interested in carbon materials or energy field, join the Prof. Ali Coskun's research group (MONA Lab) and have a good time with us. Thank you. 

Selected Publications

1) Kim, D. J.; Je, S.-H.; Sampath, S.; Choi, J. W.; Coskun, A. "Effect of N-substitution in Naphthalenediimides on the Electrochemical Performance of Organic Rechargeable Batteries," RSC Adv., 2012, DOI: 10.1039/C2RA21239K.